Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life

You know how life can creep up on you and all of a sudden you are in caught in a tailwind and spinning uncontrollably while nothing you normally do is possible? Well, that's how it's been for me lately. Here's a bit of info about what's been going on around here.

We had problems with our landlord and ended up moving at the beginning of this month. Long story short, we had worked it out but because of some issues we decided it was better for our family to go ahead and move instead of staying where we were. Best. Decision. Ever. No, really... We are totally loving the house we are in now. It's so much bigger than what we were in and instead of the walls closing in on us, it now feels as if we can unclench our shoulders and actually breathe.

It's an older house, but full of charm. Each window, door, and opening has crown molding. It has 15 foot ceilings instead of the 7 foot we had before. No nasty brown everywhere. Instead we have over-sized windows, doorways, and hallway. It even has an attic and a basement. Besides the basement being my favorite thing (my girls and I are deathly afraid of storms)... I have my very own sewing room! It is... wait for it..wait for it...legendary (as Barney says on How I Met Your Mother)!

I will post pictures shortly of my new sewing room. I may be able to even dig up old pictures of my sewing area if anyone's interested. :) Off to finish everyday things like cleaning and laundry. Hope to get some sewing done soon! Happy Quilting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...