Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Confession

I have a confession to make. I haven't sewn since last week. Why? Well, here's the real confession...I WAS (key word being was) addicted to caffeine. I was drinking 5-6 cans of these a day:
This was the view in my fridge on Friday night...they lasted until Sunday morning.


Aaahhh yes...the a formidable Starbucks Double Shot Energy + Coffee drink...vanilla to be exact. Swoon. How I miss the! Ok, allow me to wipe the drool off my chin so I can continue.

I stopped drinking these and mtn dews, along with starting an all protein diet with no carbs. I'm determined to lose 60lbs. I've been going through major caffeine withdrawals and I have been spending most of the last 3 days in bed..sleeping.

I am finally starting to feel a bit better so I'm hoping I can go today without sleeping. I've been going to bed early (like 8:30pm) and sleeping 4-6 hours more during the day. Please bare with me as I go through this transition. Thanks!

Until next time...caffeine and carb free hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...