Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eek!!

I cannot believe it's been almost a month since I've posted! Forgive me as I've been a bit down in the dumps and have been struggling for any bits of motivation I can find. I have however finished a few projects! I've also finished my first quilt and will post it at a later date, but here is what I've been working on since I've been MIA. (Sorry for the bad pics!)

Wrinkly slip cover for my loveseat! lol

Reversible, removable pillow covers.

I've also bought these amazing books!

Easy Quilt Projects: Favorites from the Editors of American Patchwork and Quilting (Better Homes & Gardens Crafts)Simplify with Camille Roskelley: Quilts for the Modern Home (Stash Books)

Hope you all are enjoying Spring! Happy Sewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...