Monday, April 25, 2011

Naked Bed!!!

I don't have a naked bed, but Princess #1 does. Are you signed up for the Naked Bed Challenge??!!! If not, you need to be!! I finally received all of my fabric, cut it up, and started on my blocks for the NBC. Here's what I've got so far.
I'm following Quilt Story's Tutorial for these blocks to make a full sized quilt. I've managed to get 4 of these done over the last couple of days. I have to say it's been a very trying time for me! I've had to walk away a few times and come back to it. I went with the pink because my daughter's 8 and wanted something girly, but looking at it...wish I would've went gray. Oh well...live and learn, right?!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!! We did a bit of egg hunting and alot of candy eating.  I'll leave you with the following pic from yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see...I'm getting scared about mine. I'm scared to cute my fab don't want to wreak.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...