Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sneak Peak

I wanted to give all of you a little sneak peak of what I'm working on. It's almost done, too. I'm working on piecing the back as we speak. I'm hoping to have it completed this weekend, but not holding my breathe.



Did you notice it's Sherbet Pips by Aneela Hoey? This is my 3rd quilt with Pips. Why, you ask? While I do love this fabric, it was more so to unify and avoid favoritism between my 3 girls. Each girl has their own quilt made with Pips, but different designs. I love this fabric line for my children. It's so playful and innocent looking. When I started thinking of making quilts for my kids, this was the fabric that instantly come to mind! How could it get any more perfect than that?


Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet mom you are! My mama made me doll quilts that I treasure to this day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Sweet! I love the Pips, too! And, now Little Apples (?). But, i have another favorite! Children At Play. Just brings back many happy memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...