Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I've Been Doing

I have been working my fingers to the bone (ok not really) to finish a quilt this week. My friends Sha, Carolyn, and I are doing a mini quilt along and Sha is going to be showing our finished quilts on her blog, Craizee Corner, next week! I've been working with this bundle from FatQuarterShop:


I have to admit, the more I work with the fabric line Hometown by Sweetwater the more I LOVE it. Don't get me wrong, I loved it before I started working with it, but now I'm in love with it (there is a difference). Head on over to the FatQuarterShop and get yourself this bundle before they sell out. You won't regret it!

Be sure to follow my blog and Sha's blog so you can see the finished quilts. Also, Sha is having some seriously awesome happenings on her blog that you should check out!

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing (well, ogling) this line. I can't wait to see your quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...