Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nifty Blogger Tip

I learned another new thing yesterday (besides the need to clean out my sewing machine). Did you know that in blogger, if the admin has the Blogger bar tuned on in the settings, then readers can Follow the blog that way instead of searching all over for the Followers link in sidebars? Seriously, how cool is that!!  Here's a snapshot of my blog and I have drawn a pretty little circle and arrow to show you where to look.


You can click on the picture to see it bigger if you'd like. Thought I would share this nifty blogger tip so others will know, too. Do you have other tips that readers or admins might not know? Share them with us in the comments. Lets see what else we can all learn today!

3 comments:

  1. I use that quite often as alot of times the Follower Widget in the sidebar never shows up on some blogs.

    PS I also like the SHARE button next to it, you can email and Tweet etc. the post directly from there! Thanks Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's my favorite way to follow blogs. And I just used the Share button to share this tip. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tip is new to me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...