Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Quilt Top

I don't generally post quilts that aren't finished, but I wanted to share this one. All I've done so far is get the top completed. I have the pieced back up on my design board, but with so many obligations right now it's been sitting there a week.

I call this quilt the book quilt because it looks like books to me. It is also done out of Sherbet Pips, yet again. This is my last quilt ever for a while out of Pips (3 is enough). So, here it is in all it's unfinished glory...



This was actually a very fast quilt top, and I honestly don't know why I don't have a completed quilt yet. My poor 7 year old DD keeps asking for it, so I have to get it finished soon! I'm such a bad mama. :)

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. You are not a bad Mama :)
    I love that you shared you progress on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute. You'll finish it when the time is right! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this it is so sweet and I am sure when it is completed it will be beautiful... WIP are a wonderful thing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...