Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thrifty Deal...I Think

Hiya!! I'm still alive and kickin'. (yay!) I'm starting to get back into some kind of new normalcy after everything that has happened. In fact, today I went by a Thrift store and they were having a 1/2 off everything sale. I ended up buying this-

Then, I noticed it came with this-
Supposedly works
I got to looking in the drawers and found this-
Intriguing, yes?!!
What are these? Looks like stitch selectors?
What ya think?? Pretty cool, huh? Would it make it even cooler if I said I got it for $40?! I'm mostly excited about the desk because I sew on a flimsy 4ft card table. Anyways, anyone know anything about this machine or what the donut thingies are? Eeeee!! Okay, I'm done squealing... have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. I think they are stitch changers......It is very cool ana you will love to sew on a real table. I found you thru blog train...I am a quilter and a maker of whatever I feel like at the moment....come visit. I am going to follow your blog and I would love to have you follow mine! I love visitors and have made some really good friends...your baby quilt is so cute........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...