Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Creativity abounds

I have spent the last three weeks or more painting my kitchen and cabinets. I have FINALLY finished! WOOT! Here's a couple pics...
                                                                         Before:


                                                                          After:

Huge difference if I may say so myself. Much brighter, too. I personally wouldn't have gone with that shade of blue, but my husband brought that color home one day and didn't give me much of a choice. LOL I also changed all the hinges and the cabinet knobs. :)

I've managed to do two digital scrapbooking layouts today. Both were for challenges over at Scrapbook-bytes. First was a sketch challenge and the 2nd was a journaling challenge. Both kits used products from SBB made by Kari Hentzelt. She has her entire store on sale for $20!! Such an AMAZING steal! So proud of this purchase! Without further ado...here's my horrible attempts. LOL



I suppose that ends today's random post.  Until next time... take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...