Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Completely devestated!

My desktop pc messed up and I have managed to lose ALL my photos. Even the photos from the births of my 3 children. Plus I have lost about 80GB of digital scrapbooking stuff, all my layouts I've done, and all my design work I've done (even if it wasn't much). I'm just absolutely devastated! It was all because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing when I was reformatting my computer. I deleted a 200gb hard drive that we use for storage. I also reformatted it. I'm HOPING with fingers crossed that my husband, the tech guru, can fix it and recover everything. I'm just sick!! It wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't the one who messed it up instead of just a stupid computer crash. UGH!!!

Well, until next time...chow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...