Friday, December 3, 2010

In Need of Inspiration

I am in total need of inspiration for this blog. I Love doing all things crafty, but seems like my budget is always so tight that I cannot do anything. I'm also just getting started with crafts so I don't have stuff "just laying around." I have however started a new adventure...quilting. I have started my first quilt. I LOVE it so far. It's a very basic 9 patch. I decided to do it without borders around the blocks. Not too sure what the size with be when I'm finished. I'm hoping it'll be the size of a queen bed, but not sure that I have enough material. My fingers are crossed though!!

Back to the whole crafty inspiration thing...I follow so many blogs and so many crafty people. They seem to be always inspired and always crafting. It's like I have a crafter's block (if that's even an word). I have this want to do crafts and sewing stuff, but I'm kinda at a loss as to what to do. There's so many great ideas. Also, have to remember limited resources.

Well, until next time... Chow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...