Monday, December 27, 2010

Away on holiday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know my family and I have! I'm still out of state and in the boonies so I actually have no Internet access. Occasionally my iPhone will work but most of the time I'm searching for signal or have 1 bar. It's amazing how not having Internet has made me feel so secluded and shut off from the rest of the world! I use the net to communicate with pretty much everyone. Looks like I'll be away for a few more days. I can't wait to get back home where I'm in the comfort of my own wondermus bed and snuggling with my 2 month old kittens who are probably wondering where everyone has gone.

My mother in law and I went to the fabric shop today and I loaded up on some fabric! Found some to make as curtains for our livingroom and then some others for a quilt. I also found some at walmart that was precut and some funky designs! I also picked up a pattern for a purse that I can't wait to make!

I grew up watching my mom craft and sew and I said I was never going to do that myself. Within the last 8 months I have bought my very own sewing machine and I have also indulged and become obsessed with fabric. Today I have committed myself even more...I actually bought three crochet needles and two scanes of yarn. I have so many ideas!! Lol I keep saying I cannot believe I bought that and I am so turning into my mother. Lol I have finally come to the conclusion that neither is a bad thing. Lol

Anyways...I hope to post pics of my finds when I'm back home and have access to a pc and Internet. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope everyone had a happy and safe new years! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...