Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amazing Read!

Shadowfever is the 5th book of the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning. I waited a over a year for this book to be released and it was SO worth the wait! The whole series is amazing! If you like fantasy with some major action and booty kicking...this is the series for you! It has vampires and faeries and all kinds of awesomeness! Now I am not one to reread books...at all! However, since I've finished this book I'm rereading the whole series again. I have to say it one more time....AWESOMENESS!!

I LOVE to read! I have been a SAHM since the end of March 2010. I have read 150+ books during that time. I love series! Individual novels/books are fine, but I just get into a the whole story of books. When I read an individual book it seems I want more of the characters of the books. Especially if it's an awesome book, (like the Fever Series). Some of the other amazing series I've read is The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward, Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine, the Guardian Series by Keri Arthur, and the Anita Blake Series by Laurell K Hamilton. I enjoy reading about vampires, werewolf, and really anything paranormal like that.  I'm always looking for new books to read! What have you read lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...