Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fabric Shopping

I finished the majority of my quilt top last night! I decided to put a 2 inch brown frame and a 4 inch frame around it as well. So...off to the quilt shop I go! I had a hard time matching my quilt with what they had in stock, but I ended up with these...
The brown will be the 2 inch frame (Marbles by Moda), the middle will be the 4 inch strip (batik, not sure), and the blue will be the binding (Marbles by Moda)

I also picked up these cuties...4 fat quarters...also put out by Moda, but not sure the designer.

Anyways, those are my yummy goodies I got today! Can't wait to finish up my quilt. I want to do a while different back for the quilt so it can be reversible.

Off to finish up my quilt! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...