Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stash Building

Are you new to quilting or sewing? Are you looking for a way to build your stash? Well look no further! Pink Chalk Fabrics gives you the perfect opportunity to do this! They have a new Monthly Solids Club!  Check this out!

I am currently trying to build up my stock and I have joined their monthly club! I got my first set of solids in the mail last week! I chose fat quarters, but they allow you to choose which size you want from fat quarters, 1/2 yard, or even 1 yard cuts! What's even better?! It shows up on your door step every month with no worries and no fuss! So don't waste any more time and go sign up like I did!!! ( I am not receiving anything for this. I am just merely excited and want others to have this same opportunity.)

Happy Stash Building!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...