Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little More Detail

I posted about the new additions to my stash on Tuesday, but I'd like to revisit them again and give you a little bit more detail! IF you don't mind. hehe Here we go...


1. I bought from walmart in Arkansas. They have pre-cut fabrics that come in 2 yard bundles.

2. & 3. From Marshalls Dry Goods in Arkansas as well. Click their name and you can look at some of their stuff. The purple is for making a dress for my Princess and 3..well I just liked the fabric and had to have it. :)

4. Also was purchased at Walmart. The best part...Clearance! Woot woot! lol 2 yards                                                                         (1 each) of coordinating fabrics.


5. Taken from my mother-in-law's stash. LOL Actually, my mother picked them out and asked me to make her a purse like mine.

6. I added 4 more of these awesome Hello Betty Retro by Chloe's Closet for Moda. I'd love to link it, but apparently it's hard to find and out of print. I snagged up the last my local quilt shop had of these.

7. Another purchase from the walmart clearance section. 2 yards a piece.

                                                         8. More random fabric I pulled
                                                         from my Mother-In-Law's stash.


Hopefully I haven't bored you with the details. I'm just super excited about it all! Thanks for looking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...